Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yesterday and today

I'm not feeling all that well, so I'm only going to write a little bit.

I finally met Elyse! Yesterday she came over to the Small's house and we hung out for a while and played some board games. The game was a fun pick too. We had to decide which things the other people liked best. Sometimes the mind twin thing worked....and other times..not so much.

We also went to see cars and I must say, I was a tad dissapointed. It wasn't exactly laugh out loud funny. The camera angles were cool for the racing scenes and the cars skidding and crashing was pretty neat, but it wasn't up there with all the other Pixar films. However, the short was funny. And that makes it okay....almost...

Today, becca, Matt,a nd I went to Build a bear workshop to buy a present for Cadence. She'll be 1 a week from Saturday. How the time does fly. Anyway, it was really empty and it rained so hard today. Wow. We ended up getting her a monkey named Kaleo with a cute shirt and some daisys for her hair.

Ooh, another update: I watched X-men the movie for the first time today. It was good. I liked Rogue a lot more then I did in the TV show. But not too much. Hugh Jackman is still one of the coolest actors ever in my mind.

There Bethany, happy now? Sheesh. =P

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Was that yesterday, uh I mean 2 days ago? Sheesh, that seems like 2 weeks ago. Time has gotten crazy with me.

Oh man, but I laughed when Michael Shoemaker ferrari came in, my brother follows his races. There were some other parts that I laughed at, but it wasn't as good as the other movies.

Tractor tipping was funny.

OOOOOOOOH! A monkey? Cool.

Hugh Jackman is awesome.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Maybe Disney's holding them back! O_O

Beth said...

*grin*

hugh jackman is the best ever.