Some silly poems and little Rhymes I've come up with over the years.
Haikus:
The City
Buildings rise up tall
Patter of rain on windows
Cars skid on the road
Transformers
Transformers robots
Defeat the deceptacons
Autobots, let's roll!
Birds
Waves crash all around
Birds fly high above it all
No one sees them land
The Alps
Wind blows through the trees
Beautiful mountins are here
I'm almost flying
And now, some bits and pieces:
Promises to write and talk
Melt away like sidewalk chalk
Let this be the day you remember
It's so long until September
Why can't friendships last through summer?
We could have been so much better friends
If the year hadn't come to an end
Living like the world
Has always been absurd
I didn't think you could fall so far
I didn't think it would hit so hard
Leaving me
Why are you doing this
Breaking free
I don't need to listen
But you see inside
You see the person I am
The one who's trying to get out
I thought I had died
But you came and let me live
I don't know why things have to end
Why do all good things end
Yeah, so some of those are pretty lame. Oh well. You read them didn't you? Hah!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmm.... *snaps fingers*
Cause you know.. That's what they do in artsy places where people read poetry.
I think I like the last 3 or so bestest. :)
Post a Comment