Saturday, June 03, 2006

I finished my song

You are and I am
By Kaitie Merker

Jesus, help me see that You're the only one for me
I try to make it on my own, but every single day I'm shown

You are Holy. I'm unworthy.
You are mighty. I am so weak.
You are Holy. I'm unworthy.
You are mighty. I am so weak.

Jesus, I am free because of what You did for me.
Hallelujah Lord, I'll praise Your name forever more.

How great are You Lord!
How great is Your goodness!
I try to comprehend Your awesome wonders.
I cannot understand why you love me at all.

-------------------------------------------------

So, there's a little bit more to it then that, but those are all the words.
I was thinking about "band" names and really liked "Striving". I think it's a keeper. =D

4 comments:

Elyse said...

I think the lyrics are really good. I'm assuming you use the guitar and sing the lyrics, right?

You starting a band? Whoa.

Would've been funny if you had the name Death Screaming Cars, or something. Did you ever see that Strongbad episode? :)

Kaits said...

Hahahaa. Yes indeed. I love Strongbad.

Yes, guitar it is. I don't know about a band....more like a one person music project, so far.

Beth said...

you should UUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAATE!!! :)

Kaits said...

Well, maybe I willllll!