Ahhhh. I haven't been online recently because of the move, but we're pretty much moved in now. I don't really have anything to say right now but I wanted to post. So I'll tell you what I did yesterday:
I woke up and went to church where I precided to make coffee for the service. (Like I do every week)
Then I went to the nursery and I watched the babys. (Like I do every week)
After church we went back to our house for lunch along with Tyrone and Joe.
We went to the old folk's home after that and sang hymms for them. (like we do every month.)
Then we went home and took a break, I played through the entire phantom of the opera score and then becca and I went to quiz practice. (Like we do every week) What a great end to a great day.
Pretty much routine stuff.
I love sundays.
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well, everything but prima donna. :D
Post a Comment