is so comforting. Earlier I was home alone sitting on the couch, sipping tea, working on a puzzle, and watching Pride and predjudice. It was immensely delightful. I didn't get any trick or treaters, and even if they came I wouldn't have answered the door.
When my mom came home we went out to get some dinner, just the two of us. I like doing things with my mom a lot. We always have a lot of fun. So, we went down to Pizza hut and then realized it was a delivery place so we ordered anyway and decided we would take it home and eat it there. When told that it would take 15 minutes we left and walked to Fred Meyer's to get something to drink. It was pouring rain but we walked nonetheless. When we got home we decided to watch a movie and I suggested The Santa Clause. We had a very nice evening together.
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment