Monday, October 24, 2005

Quiz Meet

Best meet Ever!!!!!!!!!!.......but I guess I say that everytime.
I guess I'll just post my memories from the quzzing boards + A few more.

-Driving down early and baking cookies.
-Getting to see the new "Mac's Pizza".
-Beating Kaelyn at Ms. Pacman.
-Getting to see everyone!!! (Of course!)
-Quizzing out in all my quizzes on Friday.
-Quizzing out more then one time at a meet.
-Wearing ties for friday and championships.
-Seeing all the new rookies.
-Aurel quizzing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-My drawing of Andy.
-Trevor's spanish homework. (Stickfigure skills.)
-The "Possum fighting stance".
-Asking people from Moses Lake if they knew the Moses Lake handshake.
-Singing and playing tambourine for worship.
-Almost getting a ribbon.
-Lilly's partys.
-Going swimming in the pool on Friday.
-Seeing the Moses Lake teams and the Holes at Taco Time.
-Wearing all my Gryphon buttons.
- "C'mon, she's a professional baker."
- Shhuyck, Andy and David "proposing" to me all because of some comment of my brother's.
-Singing "Tofu of the Opera" really loud whenever he walked by.
-Talking about bed and breakfast rooms with Christy and Kaelyn.
-Kerri and I making jokes during quizzes.
-Hannah and I talking about Pickles and how I should make some.
-John's Super secret Rookie training in the game room.
-Infiltraiting John's supersecret Rookie training.
-Fox Island having too large of a cheering section.
-Cydney being so far away during overtime. heeehee.
-Playing T.J.'s guitar.
-Playing Think of me on guitar.
-Remembering When Paul was in cubbies at woodiville.
-Remembering charlie from sunday school at woodinville.
-Going to Mac's for lunch. (Of course.)
-Saying goodbye to Bethany and putting our names in Phantom songs.
-"Kaitie I loooooove yooooou."
-Trying to make a three syllable name into two syllables.
-Shuyck Prancing onto the bus.
-jumping onto the bus and yelling:"BYE FOX ISLAND!!!" and having more then half the people shout back:"BYE KAITIE!!!!" (Weow! I didn't know you all knew my name. )
-Going window shopping with Kaelyn, Christy, and Allyssa.
-Trying to buy a $15 kite for under $5.
-Almost zipping up the sweater on the dummy at the pharmacy. XD
-Watching "What not to wear" on Friday until 12:30am.
-Sarah and Leah telling me I know too many people.
-Putting my stuff on the homework table.
-almost going to the beach.
-GETTING FIRST PLACE!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!
-Waving to Carl and Andrew through the window and them closing the curtians.
-Getting the wrong sandwich for Friday dinner and eating jalepenos.
-Jumping on the bed.
-Skylar giving me a hug when I left.
-Cheering for woodinville!
-Bethany and Wendy's $1 store finds.
-Keeping my record of never erroring out.
-Bringing 53 chairs to the meet.
-Going home with 55 chairs.
-Bethany and I having the same thing for breakfast.
-Wearing becca's international outfit.
-Kaelyn, Christy, and I having Mcdonald's chicken selects for the first time.
-Learning how to tie a tie.
-Telling the stupid tie joke to my team in the car.
-Driving back with my family.
-My mom freaking out when my medal hit the window.
-That guy at the taco time. O_o

I had so much fun. I can't wait til December.

3 comments:

Kaits said...

Whoa.

*Is gonna see the Millers.*
:D

Me said...

I'm really nervous that they are going to change the quiz meet to the 2-3rd!!
I'll be there on the 10th!!!

julie

Kaits said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGE GRIN*