I'm sitting on a chair at the computer in our almost empty house. My mom and I are doing laundry and this is the first I've been online since last wednsday(?).
Moving is so weird. you'd think I'd be used to it by now, after all it is my seventh time.
This move is different though, Because the new house is only three miles away, and we are already living there. Everyday we've been moving stuff from our old house to the new one. trying to fit as much stuff as possible in each load. It's always strange to see your once full-and I mean full-room completely empty. Maybe I'll get some pictures up of our new house soon.
we don't have internet at the new house yet. We should within the week I think. So I might not be on for a while. we have until Friday to be done moving, so any prayers would be great. thanks to anyone who has already been praying for us. I just hope it goes even more smoothly this week then it has the last.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You should've bought your neighbor's house. That's always fun. XD
Well, we looked into it actually. ;)
This blog lost some stuff. o_O
wait for it....nope I'm just retarded. Okay so never mind. Nothing wrong. All's well. =รพ
Post a Comment