I've been reading these books Dragons in our midst. I think they're great and have met the author twice. But I never asked him how a certain song in it goes. I've been wondering since I read the first one. The today I decided, Heck, I'll make up my own. I love the verses that the song comes from.
Whither Shall I go? (Psalm 139:7-12)By Kaitie Merker
Intro(finger picked)
Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?
Chorus
If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there: If I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.
Vs. 1
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thy right hand shall hold me.
(Chorus)
Vs. 2
If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee; but the night shineth as the day:
Bridge
The darkness and the light are both alike to Thee(x2) (only sing this first time through)
(Chorus first time through)
Ending:(Finger picked)
Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?(fade out)
*bows*
I guess I need to get a mic so I can record it. :P
This concludes your Kaitie update for the day. Until next time, space cadets. *salutes*
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment