I went to the National Security Agency this weekend, it was pretty sweet...What? That's not what NSA stands for? Oops. :D
But seriously the quiz meet was awesome! I didn't do nearly as well in quizzing as the last two, but talking with people and seeing everyone was great as always.
Memories:
Not so good:
-Being stuck in crazy traffic on Friday night.
-2 words: Minty Pasta. >.>
-Not knowing chapters 7-9.
Good:-Being one of the few people there NOT thinking about the Seahawks.
-Quizzing out once and getting a sticker! Thanks Kerri!
-Gryphon and Shari being there.
-Food people:"Meat or meatless?"
Me:"What kind of question is that?"
-The chugging contests at lunch. *looks cautiosly at Andrew*
-Losing horribly at tetris and then beating Chris at Crusin' Usa.
-Everyone trying Alyssa's watermelon club soda.
-Everyone trying Skylar's razzberry club soda. :P
-Being co-coach for Grays harbor during con A champs.
-Jumping in puddles til I couldn't feel my feet.
-"Fish is not potato." -Cyra
-Making Championships!
-Having the same hosthome as last year.
-Playing 5 rounds of mafia on friday night.
-The hosts making me play Psychiatrist and me not figuring it out for like a hour.
-Talking to Christy until 2am.
-Getting my first silver medal.
-Bethany and I being really weird during champs. XD
-Doing a Star wars quiz and actually getting the last one right.
-Lots of people cheering for us during champs!
-Reminissing about World meet and past quizzing years.
-Shuyck knocking me to the floor after demontraiting "possom stance".
-Trying to play T.J's 3 string.
-Playing becca's 11 string.
-Sarah: You're 50% blonde, Kaitie.
Me: And proud of it!
-Almost missing quote Romans 6:23.
-The fun hair things and leis we wore.
-Kaelyn: Oh, look, a wedding!
Me: Or college.....
I'd better get crackin'
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ya know. A couple NSA buildings are in the foothills of the Casades. Someday, it'd be fun to go there and look at the building, seeing if I could get in. Can you image all the cool secret stuff that's there.
I want to that and see area 51 someday. That'd be mad fun.
Post a Comment