Saturday, December 10, 2005

Back to the Island of Foxes

Oh my goodniece am I tired. I think it will be a habit on this blog from now on to post quizzing memories.

-Not getting lost on the way to the meet. (like we've done every year. )
-Erroring on my first question.
-my hand turning bright red from all the high-five/stuff on Friday. (Thanks shuyck. >_>)
-Seeing the Millers!!!!!!!!
-Julie screaming as soon as she saw me.
-Playing egyptian war with David and Andy. "I know your secret identity, Flash!"
-Erroring out for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!! four years was a good streak too.
-Erroring out for the second time ever.
-trying to decide if Jacob and Skylar's faces could pass as twins.
-Being second place at the end of prelims.
-Wearing Gryphon badges. (Borrowed from Wendy.)
-Giving Bethie her get well package 3 weeks late.
-Getting over 2 dollars, an orange and some cookies from playing guitar.
-Getting the Grays Harbor quizzers to do anything just because I did it. "Hey can you guys bend your fingers back?"
-Cutty: Quote Romans 3:23. Me: *thinks*..........*thinks*...................*thinks*................... ..............................................................Oh! *Quotes verse* Cutty: Good thing you got it or I might've had to come up there and smack you.
-doing the one person wave at Bethany and her doing it back.
-Kerri's boots. heeeheee.
-Wearing team visors.
-Shaking Jesse's hand just as he picked up his luggage
-Almost getting into Champs.
-Leilani quizzing out.
-Getting a fourth person bonus!!!!!!!!
-Seeing Gryphon, Shari and Xander.
-Our awesome host family.
-Playing catchphrase a lot.
-Talking to lots of people I haven't talked to before.
-Meeting katelyn!!!!!
-People finding out my name is Kaitlin. >_>
-Auctioning off my extra lunch to the woodinvillans.
-almost getting a ribbon. (again.)
-getting my christmas cd signed.
-Tofu: *Nudges me* ehhhh? ehhhhhh? ehhhhhh?
-getting a standing ovation from john for getting a question.
-going over 2 bridges to the hosthome and holding our breath over both of them.
-trying to hold our breath over the tacoma/narrows bridge.
-going to taco time for dinner.
-everyone being really tired.
-not getting to say goodbye to Bethie.
-Jacob stopping the elevator over and over and over.
-Seeing who knew the lamest card trick. I'm not sure who won.
-Flinging a whole deck of cards at Ira's face as a result of my lame trick.
-three words: CRAB WALK RACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-giving out scarmble meet awards. sorry we didn't get those sooner guys. I'll most likely post more later.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......................


oh well, back to the ol' grind.

1 comment:

Kaits said...

Once I realized you would drop it to shake hands I got some other people in on it. :D

not a tooth, maybe a toothpaste cap.