Thursday, December 01, 2005

Art Time!

It's time for me to show off my art and you all to comment on it.
So, without further ado...........my drawings that I have online.

Chihiro from Spirited Away:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/Chihirosmall.jpg
Sakura from Cardcaptors:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/sakurasmall.jpg
The rest are pictures I drew for an online game.
This is a contest entry for a pirate abc book:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/Aisforapothecary.jpg
After I discovered Photodraw I started doing more stuff on the computer.
The first was this one that I did for a wedding: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/MasteleFINALCrop.gif
My entry for an avatar contest: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/GhostixAvatar.gif
Another wedding picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/CarlyDarvos.gif
This is the one I'm most proud of: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/MT2.gif
Another avatar contest: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/Flasksmall.gif
This was for a crewmate named Rightmove:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/metnalpics/Kaits/Rightmove.gif

So now, you can make fun of these pictures all you want.
*Awaits the masses*

1 comment:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Woo, those are cool. I like the spirited away one. ^_^