Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Caloo, calay!

My sister is married! The wedding was on Saturday and it was super rainy. The church was beautiful though.

I only have a few pictures from my sister-in-law.

The Bride and her flowergirls.

Mom helping becca get ready.


Hunting up those pictures took too much time. I'm going to go read Nintendo Power. :P

6 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'm still having trouble comprehending the fact that she's actually married.

Kaits said...

Whoa, what was the deleted one?


I neeeeeeed to know!

Brian: yeah totally. me too.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I made a typo or said something funny or something so I deleted it and tried again.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

and by funny I mean incorrectly. *ahem*

DebDavis said...

Ah yes... What a beautiful day it was! Sigh... It feels like it was only like two weeks ago. Oh wait! It was only two weeks ago. Ah yes... What a beautiful day it was...