Yesterday was my birthday. wheeeee!
And what a day it was. My mom took me and my brothers out to Todai, an all-you-can-eat asian seafood and sushi bar for lunch and I got in free because it was my birthday(I love that place.). Then me and my brothers hung out in Redmond. I found an awesome happi coat for 5 bucks at value village and my brother bought a go set at the mall so we played a game and had people asking us all these questions about it. (Go is a blast to play even though I haven't won once. :P) Then we read Manga and went home.
Check out this totally tubular present that I got from someone I've never met(Who happens to be really cool!). http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52895807/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ummm....Hello! What about quizzing and your birthday brownies? Don't forget us!
Oh, by the way... Happy Day after Your Birthday!
Oh right. The candle-wax-filled brownies were very good.
No, really they were! :D
Post a Comment