Time to be nerdy. =D
Lately I've been obsessed with Avatar: The last Airbender. I watch it almost every day and am excited when a new episode is going to be on. I've been really intrested in the art of the show too. It almost looks like a Japanese Anime, but it is indeed American. The whole thing facinates me and I love drawing the charaters. (I'll try to get my sketches up shortly.) Yeah, I've been getting screenshots online and drawing all day. My whole family is sick and I have nothing else to do.
In other news, Highschool Musical was on Disney channel tonight and I finally got it taped. Yay me!
In still other news, I'm going to a dinner theater tomorrow night with Kaelyn. Digging for gold I believe it's called. Anyway, it'll be fun because I get to hang out with Kaelyn for like 5 hours before the show. Fun, fun.
ok, now I'm bored,
Kaitie
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment