Take my world apart. I am on my knees. Take my world apart. Broken on my knees.
Whenever I don't feel well, I like to not watch a Jane Austin movie and then I feel better. XD
How was the film.
"film?"
Fantabulous of course. Pride and prejudice is the best. :D
You linked me!!! I don't wish to nitpick or anything but Bethany's link and mine have http:// twice. So it always goes to the microsoft website. XDOh and... YOU LINKED ME! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!!! =D
Check. And of course I linked you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whenever I don't feel well, I like to not watch a Jane Austin movie and then I feel better. XD
How was the film.
"film?"
Fantabulous of course. Pride and prejudice is the best. :D
You linked me!!!
I don't wish to nitpick or anything but Bethany's link and mine have http:// twice. So it always goes to the microsoft website. XD
Oh and... YOU LINKED ME! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!!! =D
Check. And of course I linked you!
Post a Comment