Sunday, November 06, 2005

Curls, curls, curls!

Today after we ate lunch becca said:"Hey Kaitie, can I curl your hair?"
"What?"
"curl your hair! Let me try."
"okaaaaay."
So she started to curl it. We were in the Kitchen and my brothers kept coming in and giving us wierd looks. Well, finally we got the front done and the whole bottom layer and becca decided that she didn't want to finish. To be sure it looked great in the front- although a little strange on me. So now I have curly hair. I wonder what everyone will think at quiz practice tonight. :D
I kept joking that I should do it for a meet and see if anyone recognizes me. But becca vows she will never curl hair again. That's what she said the last three times. :P

3 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

You should've at least got pictures. ^_^

Kaits said...

I know! But we don't have a good camera yet!!!

I'll have to take pictures of it when I do it for chritsmas.

Or I could just come to the meet with curls......XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Hopefully I'll be at the meet to even see it. *glares at play dates* ¬_¬