It's sooooo hot! I was like over 80 today and It's still warm now. It's really nice though because I love hot weather! It was nice also because my mom decided we would eat dinner outside and we had a lovely time. It was realkly nice sitting down to dinner together appreciating God's creation.
I've been playing piano a lot recently. I normally play guitar but becca took the 6 string to Canada so I had to use the heavy electric. I've been playing Phantom of the opera and worship songs and Godspel and it's so much fun. I love to sing. I was just thinking of the song High of 75 by Relient K. Now I'll probably have it running through my head til I go to sleep and It will probably still be there tomorrow.
I'm teaching a bible lesson tomorrow, Samuel. It's my favorite story from this year's curiculum. Some people think the bible lesson is the hardest part and it's almost like a chore to do it. I think about it differently:
1.this may be the only time these kids hear about Jesus and what he did for them.This could be life changing.
2.I learn a lot about these well known stories by reading it from the bible and teaching it I just learn so much about it.
3.We are telling the most important stories in the history of the world. It's such a privelidge to be able to share with people how they can have a second birth through Jesus our Lord.
I was only planning on talking about the weather when I started this. Funny how that happens.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment