Monday, July 04, 2005

This week

A lot of stuff has been and is happening this week. First, something really quite odd; My mom and I went to the store and I opened the car door and there lying on the pavement in front of me is an AC/DC CD. It was just kind of weird, so I showed it to my mom and decided to throw it out. (We thought it strange that the title of the CD was "Highway to Hell" O_o)
Then Today I went to the Tall ships in Tacoma. (Very cool) It was really hot today! REALLY hot! One of the "Tall ships" there was the Lady Washington (The intercepter in the movie: Pirates of the Caribbean.) and it was the only ship you coulnd't go on and look at!!!!!! so we didn't actually go on any of the ships.
Augh, I've had Phantom of the Opera songs stuck in my head since days ago. They are pretty though.
Happy 4th of July everyone who reads this. ^_^ It's been 329 years exactly since the declaration of independace was Written? signed? I can't remember which right now. (It's late. :D) Well, happy monday and Farewell.

3 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I know some people who would go crazy if they found out you threw away a "perfectly good" AC/DC cd, lol. but that's okay I give you a gold star. XD

Kaits said...

I didn't know deleting it would do that. O_O

It was scratched anyway. sheesh. :roll: but thatnks for the gold star. ;D

Sir Brian The Manly said...

There's a way you can deleted the thing that says "comment deleted" so that the comment is completely gone. I think you just like....delete it again or something.