Tuesday, February 01, 2005

TV

In case you didn't know. I watch alot of TV. I wached even stevens and then Iron chef. I love those shows. I guess I was always educated in media knowledge. like, I pretty much always know the name of the actor when most people know the character's name. I guess I obsesses a little about it. If someone tells me:"I like that actor who plays Aragorn." or something and I'll be like:"You mean Viggo Mortenson." I even know the names of small actors like the guys in extreme days. Speaking of obsession. Heidi is obsessed with Zero "Khleo Thomas" (I said I know all the names). she posted about him in her blog and talks about him alot. When I watch a movie atleast once I can usauly repeat the lines. It's a little scary.bye for now.
Kaits

1 comment:

Kaits said...

No not really.
Pink underwear??????XD