Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cereal and puppets

I just went to have some honey bunches of oats with strawberries, I poured it into a bowl and it looked so good. Then I went to get some milk.......and we were all out! So I sat down eating the dry cereal with no satisfaction. I hate it when we run out of milk! But it was still ok I guess. I've been looking up chords for songs online today and playing them on guitar. I might play some piano later, and I need to study. (Heidi, if you read this, we should get together and study today.) on another note,I went to puppet practice last night and our leader says:"We're ging to practice in the womens bathroom today." And all the guys in the group were like: no way! so we propped the door open and practiced in front of the mirror. and it was funny when people walked by. oh well, I should go now. bye.


-Kaits

1 comment:

becconing amberlance said...

Ha!

When I was in sixth grade at a private school, there was some day when everyone was at an event, except a few girls and me, and the girls were like "oooh, let's go into the boy's bathrooms! gasp!" I don't think they even meant to do anything. I almost went but I chickened out.

That same year someone asked our teacher if she'd ever done anything embarrassing like going into the boy's bathrooms. She said she was a janitor once and went into boy's bathrooms all the time. Just a few random bathroom memories...

-Amber