Last night I stayed up til 2:30am doing a puzzle and watching The mask of Zorro. (I love that movie!) And this morning I woke up at 8:30 and ate cold eggs for breakfast, then I was home alone so I did my schoolwork and then did another puzzle-Yes I do alot of puzzles-and watched television. I also sat down with "Benny" and kinda wrote a song that will never be metioned again. and I drew a cover for my sketch book. Today was sooooooooooooooo boring. And I have to babysit tomorrow-or today I guess- at 8:30. I should go to bed. Later all.
Yes I'm awesome!
-Kaitie 8)
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the old Zorro movies.
It wasn't the old one it was the one with Anthony Hopkins and Antonio Bandaras.
I know, like that too, but I DO like the old ones still.
*manlymwehee*
What's a manly mwehee? is that even possible?
Post a Comment