I am soooooooo hyper! I ate a bowl of ice cream earlier and that may have something to do with it, but I'm also tired. Chocolate is soooooooo goooooood! all weekend we've been watching shows about chocolate and today I got some and it was so yummy! Valentines day is so weird. The only good thing about the holiday is chocolate. And I guess they show alot of romantic movies on tv. Like sense and sensibility! (Be still my heart!) So I guess it's ok. maybe. Man, there are so many stupid commercials on today. Bye for now all you people who have nothing better to do then to read about my life online. Be it truth or fiction.
When life gives you a lemon, just have some more rootbeer!
Kaits 8P
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are cool.
It's not that I have nothing better to do, I just, uh... well...
Happy today to you. I'm sure that someday you'll appreciate it more. Meanwhile just enjoy the chocolate. Mmmm...
A dude on a skateboard just went by outside and it was really really loud.....for a skateboard.
um....That's nice Brian. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment