Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ba ba ba baaaaa!...

...You got past the first dungeon!

Currently I'm in the middle of Twilight princess, Link to the past, Majora's mask, Ocarina of time(again), and Windwaker. And I was in the first dungeon of all of them until last night when I beat the Dragon roost island in Windwaker! I can't wait to play the rest! I haven't had time for video games in a while and I've been obsessed with Pheonix Wright anyway. Zelda is the only TV console game I play anymore. I play OoT over and over, I think this is my 10th time.




I love the style of Windwaker. It's got such a fantastic look to it. I don't like that you get the windwaker pretty much right away though. I mean, what's the point of a sailing game if you can control the wind? I think you should have to work for it more. But other then that it's a fun game. execpt that I keep trying to swing the gamecube controller when I'm using my sword. Curse you Twilight Princess!

Cue random silliness:

4 comments:

becconing amberlance said...

ok la weirda.

Father Cory said...

Oh my mans. You!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I want to get Twilight Princess for Gamecube because I just want to play it, but I still have this hope that I'll happen to have a Wii randomly fall into my arms someday, and thus I have a feeling I should wait and get Twilight Pricess for that instead.

Drrrr..

Kaits said...

Sister of mine: Thank you.

Cory: Oh man oh mister. You too!

Brian: In the gamecube one he's left handed. Therefore it's more correct.

I am not a geek/nerd.