Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Art update




I haven't been drawing because my favorite pen exploded and I ran out of sketchbook pages. I'm a needy person. =P

Anyway, I drew today. Over to the left there is Ty Lee from Avatar (Weow, shocker). I don't think I've put up any of my drawings on here lately so if you want to see the rest head on over to http://www.Kaitiedid.deviantart.com.

Also, about the drawing on the left. Yes, I know her hands are wonky. I don't like hands and they don't like me. So there.

3 comments:

Mystic said...

whoa! that's pretty good. i can't image myself drawing something like that.

out of curiousity, where did the pen explode and what damage did it cause? did your pen bring the house down? or is that your job? ;) heh.

Kaits said...

Why, thank you. :)

Haha! That is my job and don't forget it. Actually, I looked down and there was ink all over my hand and the pen wasn't working anymore.

Tori said...

amen about the hands!