Take my world apart. I am on my knees. Take my world apart. Broken on my knees.
Friday, September 01, 2006
A fellow fan
I walked down to the teryaki place to get some california rolls(Yummy!) and the 30-something guy in front of me in line turns around and says:"I love your shirt!" and I'm like:"Yeah, Invader Zim is a great show." It made me smile. ^_^
Better watch out... You'll get some scary older man following you around. Creepy. =D
But I'm doing worse than what you did (not that what you did was wrong, it's good to support your shows... Like we should support Lost! Heheh). *whispers* I'm going to a Trekkie convention a week from today. Shhh....
3 comments:
Better watch out... You'll get some scary older man following you around. Creepy. =D
But I'm doing worse than what you did (not that what you did was wrong, it's good to support your shows... Like we should support Lost! Heheh). *whispers* I'm going to a Trekkie convention a week from today. Shhh....
Ha hahahahah!!! Should be fun. :)
Hah! I didn't know you were a trekkie. =D
I'm trying to get down to comic con next summer for Avatar. I'm using my costume for that and halloween. I love supporting my shows!
I support pineapple, breakdancing, and superheroes with my clothes.
...oh and The Cheat.
Post a Comment