Wednesday, August 16, 2006

*howls*

So my mom and I listen to 107.00 "The Wolf" every morning on the way to work. The morning show is great and the hosts are hilarious! Anyway, at the end of the show everyday, they have a portion called: "What have I learned?" Where they have five people call in and tell them something they "learned" from the show that morning. The last person who calls gets a prize.

Hold on, there is a point to all of this. =D

Mom convinced me to call in (since she was driving) and tell them something. I racked my brain for something witty to say and remembered the interview with Sarah Evans. She had been talking and at one point pronounced Tulalip wrong-like tula lip. I wasn't expecting to get through, but finally someone picked up and I was talking to Fitz! My mom quickly told her boss(who also listens to the wolf) to turn it on. Now I have something exciting to say:

I was on the radio for 10 sweet seconds and I made some people in a studio laugh. What a great way to start the morning. =D

5 comments:

Elyse said...

Swizeet!!!!

I would most likely die or something if I tried to talk on the radio.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Ha! Oh man, Kaitie, can I have your autograph??

Kaits said...

Elyse: Haha! My heart was racing when i got through actually. I felt so silly.

Brian: Sure, but since you're the second person to ask, it'll cost you 10 bucks. =P

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Shoot! I'll have to borrow some money from you first.

Beth said...

thank goodness, you finally asked someone besides me...