We've been listening to Philadelphia Chickens a lot this week and it is the best album ever! Written by one of my favorite children's illustraters, Sandra Boynton. It's soooooo funny. Not to mention very catchy and well written, and sung by great people like: Meryl Streep, Eric Stoltz, Kevin Kline...... Got your attention, didn't I? But really they all are on the cd. Get it, check it out, and don't complain to me if you don't like it. Matt and I have been singing "Be like a duck" all day.hmm...so yesterday I built a pretty sweet lego villa. It's only made out of red bricks and it kinda hurts your eyes to look at, but it's still cool. We put all the Star wars minifigs in it cuz it looks like bespen or something....Boy, do I write about boring stuff on here or what?
..I need a digital camera.

1 comment:
Whoa. When I first saw that album cover, I felt attacked by giant chickens. Scary...
Post a Comment