I finally asked someone - who will not be named - how to add stuff to the sidebar, so now I have links! You can now look at all my alternate blogs or my weirdo friend's blogs. But I'm pretty sure that only my weirdo friends are reading this so: You can look at your own blogs. :D
I wrote a big long post yesterday and then my internet went out as it was publishing. Stupid connection.
I'm bored. I should go make dinner or something. I'm goning to stop writing because I'm just making this post worse by the minute. Hey, I just remembered that this is my 20th post. *bows*
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
For future reference: when your connection goes out, go back to the new post thing and try the "recover post" button. I have no idea how useful it is, but it sure sounds cool.
*applauds*
I tried stuff but it didn't work.
Thank you bethie! I finally have your blog on here. :D
Take off, eh, I have excellent balancing skills! ¬_¬
( XD )
ok...I'll try to forget about it. :)
:P
Hey, I'm getting comments all of a sudden! Sweet!
Comment comment comment! Hi kaitie! How are you? My work day sucked but now I'm off work! haha! I would say "have a nice day" but I say it over a hundred times every day to complete strangers, so it's becoming meaningless. Therefore, Kaitie, I genuinely and sincerely hope and pray that the rest of your day is enjoyable.
Post a Comment