Thursday, January 13, 2005

first post

Good day. I woke up today at 9:30am and I felt realllllllly sick. I hate when I wake up and my nose is running. anyway, I ate cold eggs and then took medicine, which made me drowsy. so I fell asleep at 10 and woke up at 1:30pm. and I took more medicine at 2pm. So I was tired and the light in the bathroom went out so i had to take a shower at 3pm by candle light which was not fun. So then I sat in the living room for the rest of the day wrapped in a blanket, drinking tea, listening to music and writing quiz cards. It was a very lazy day for me. Oh and I played guitar for an hour. that was very enjoyable. well I think thats enough I should probaly go to bed seeing as I have to babysit at 8:30am today/tomorrow. good night all.

2 comments:

becconing amberlance said...

Well, Kaitie, I am sorry to hear that you're ill. I like your blog. Feel better. I hope the light in the shower starts working. Showering by candlelight - sounds like a poem.

-Amber

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Showers in the dark are great.